The Fringe on Tour entourage on 4-5 March will delight students, staff and members of the public on Saturday (5 March) with comic acts such as Canada’s strongman Mighty Mike, Spain’s “self-proclaimed professional stupid” juggler Mr Vita and French-Australian slapstick act Bete de Cirque.
Maple Staplegun, pictured, with multiple hula hoops and a “quirky attitute,” will join the “highly charismatic MC” Gabriel Partington for a day of great fun.
On Friday (4 March), the artists confirmed so far are:
- Host Eloise Green – a “very funny and skilled performer” of comedy circus skills, including hula hoop.
- Acrobat Tom Flanagan – excellent for kids and all ages, according to Rip It Up.
- Reuben DotDotDot – who performs acrobatic stunts and balances “you need to see to believe.
- The Gremlins – a roving band of “dysfunctional flight-obsessed creatures with a penchant for grease, engines and potatoes.
- Lady Rose – a love-letter installation.
Along with this year’s Fringe shows, Flinders students can access cheap tickets all year on the TREv (Tickets, Reviews and Events) website with discounts for arts and cultural events for people aged 18 to 30 years.